We operate DAF CF85 tractor units on our tanker fleet and MAN TGS units on dry bulk work. Within our skilled and dedicated workforce we have many long serving driving staff but occasionally job vacancies for LGV C+E haulage drivers arise due to retirement or operational need.
Open job vacancies
Casual Class 1 Agricultural Haulage drivers required in South Norfolk
We are looking for Casual Class 1 HGV drivers to assist with our agricultural haulage operation covering Norfolk & Suffolk.
You’d find this job appealing if you were looking to supplement your income with occasional local HGV driving. Full training and other development opportunities are available. We envisage that you would initially provide cover during our busiest periods on cereal and sugar beet work on tipper lorries, but there may also be the opportunity to train in the other divisions of our business as well.
The position is available paid ‘through the books’ or to self-employed operators with their own traction. If you think it may be of interest, please contact us on 01953 789333.
Apply for a job at Eastons
1a. Complete and send your application to us online
Before you begin, ensure you have the following to hand:
- Your National Insurance (NI) number, if you have one.
- Details of any convictions or licence endorsements, if applicable.
- Approximate dates and full details of your recent job history.
- Approximate dates and details of your qualifications.
- Approximate dates and details of your Continuous Professional Development, skills and training.
- Details of two referees, one being from your most recent employer.
- Scans or photographs of your driving licence, DQC (if applicable), and job-relevant training certificates.
The application is 4 pages long and takes an average of 20-30 minutes to complete.
1b. Or print out an application form and return it to us by post
If you are having problems downloading an application form, please call 01953 789 333.
Please check you have the correct postage and post your completed application form to the recruiting office before the closing date:
G.Easton & Son Ltd
G.Easton & Son Ltd
We regret that we are unable to automatically acknowledge receipt of applications sent by post.